- There is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 44:6, Hosea 13:4) and He is the triune Godhead (a.k.a Trinity): God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), God the Holy Ghost (a.k.a Holy Spirit) (Genesis 1:26, 1 John 5:7)
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ and His deity (Matt 1:23, 1 John 1:1, 1 Timothy 3:16)
- Jesus Christ is mankind’s only mediator and only way to God (1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:6)
- Jesus Christ is God in flesh, sinless and perfect (1 Timothy 3:16, John 1:1-14, Hebrews 4:15, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 John 3:5)
- We believe God created the world in 6 literal days (Gen 1)
- Any drawing, art, graven image or visual of the Godhead is strictly prohibited (Exodus 20:4, Acts 17:29)
- Sin is the transgression of the moral law of God (1 John 3:4)
- Everyone has sinned (Romans 3:23) and deserves eternal punishment in the fiery torments of Hell (Revelation 21:8, 20:15).
- Hell is a place of torment where God’s wrath abides on sinners who are not born-again (Romans 6:23, Revelation 20:15, John 3:36, Revelation 21:8, 20:15). The Devil (a.k.a Satan) will be the last to be cast into Hell (Revelation 20:10).
- Good works and religious piety cannot earn your way to Heaven (Isaiah 64:6, James 2:10)
- Without the shedding of Christ’ blood, no one can save themselves from Hell (Hebrews 9:12,22).
- God’s love is demonstrated to the world by sending Jesus to die on the cross for our sins (Romans 5:8, John 3:16).
- Jesus died, was buried and rose again in the span of 3 days (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- Salvation is a free gift from God and it is by grace through faith alone in Christ Jesus, not by works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- In order to be saved (a.k.a born-again – John 3:5-7), the individual must hear the gospel from God’s Word (Romans 10:4-17) and believe the gospel (Mark 1:15, John 3:16, Romans 10:9, John 3:36). The sinner places their trust solely on Jesus Christ’s finished work on the cross that He paid the full penalty of their sins (past, present, future), was buried and rose again (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- The moment the individual is saved, she/he is permanently sealed with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30). The born-again individual receives Christ’s imputed righteousness (Romans 4:22-25) and is justified before the eyes of God (Romans 5:1).
- A born-again believer cannot lose his/her salvation as salvation is purely the work of God (John 3:15, Rom 6:23, John 10:28, Ephesians 4:30)
- The call to salvation is an invitation to every human being. Only those who believe the gospel are saved. Man has the free will to accept or reject Christ(2 Peter 2:1, Romans 10:1, John 1:11, John 3:16-18). God desires that none should perish but all should come to have everlasting life (2 Peter 3:9)
- Praying the sinner’s prayer, the call to forsake/turn away from your sins BEFORE coming to Christ (something that requires the power of Holy Spirit to do), “inviting” Jesus into your heart, participating in sacraments or altar calls, performing good deeds or “going to church” in order to get saved are not biblical.
- The Church is the body of Christ, made of born-again believers. Church is not a building or social club (1 Corinthians 3:16 / 12:27, Colossians 1:18).
- The early “church fathers” are not the early Catholics nor the early Reformers. The early church started with Jesus and His apostles (Matthew 16:18, 1 Corinthians 3:11, 10:4, Acts).
- The only “Church father” we have is God. This title is not bestowed on any man in Scripture. We are to call no man father except one – God, our heavenly Father. No man is our master except Christ (Matthew 23:8-11).
5. WATER BAPTISM
- Water baptism only applies to born-again believers & not to infants who are not yet capable of understanding (Acts). It is by full immersion, not sprinkling. Water baptism in itself does not save a person’s soul, neither can it confer grace.
6. SIGNS & WONDERS
- There will be great apostasy with false signs & wonders in the last days within the church, not revival (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, Matthew 7:15)
- The apostolic sign gifts were for the Jews (1 Cor 1:22) and the early church, and are no longer in operation for today, since they have fulfilled their purposes as outlined in the NT when Israel rejected the Messiah (http://bit.ly/sign-gifts).
- We believe that God still does miracles, and that these miracles are in agreement with God’s Word, the greatest miracle of all is the salvation of a lost soul (Luke 15:10). Cessation of the sign gifts does not mean cessation of miracles.
7. TITHES & OFFERINGS
- Tithes (defined as the first fruits of crops, wine, oil, not money – Leviticus 27:30, Nehemiah 13:12) were the inheritance & providence for the Levite priests in the Old Testament since the tribe of Levi were not given land as inheritance (Deuteronomy 18:1). They are NOT for the Church today. We are called to give freely in love out of a cheerful heart (2 Corinthians 9:7).
8. RAPTURE & ISRAEL
- The rapture will occur before the Tribulation, and the Tribulation occurs before the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ from Jerusalem (1st Thessalonians 4:13-18, Mark 13:35-37).
- Worldwide persecution during the great tribulation will be towards the nation of Israel (Jeremiah 30:7-11, (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13)). The Jews will be in service to the Lord for soul-winning (Revelation 7:4) after the rapture of the Church in the last days.
- We do not accept Replacement Theology which states that the Church has replaced Israel as God’s chosen people.
9. KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (KJV)
- The KJV is the accurate and preserved Word of God for the English speaking world based on the Textus Receptus. We reject any other English version bibles that largely base on the corrupt Wescott & Hort texts, whose interpretation uses dynamic equivalence rather than the KJV’s formal equivalence (word-for-word translation).
- We reject Ruckmanism that claims the KJV corrects the Textus Receptus, or that those who do not use KJV are unsaved, or that non-English speakers must know English to know the truth.
- We reject and are not affliated to heretical KJVO camps that support Steven Anderson, Jack Hyles, Martin Richling, Bryan Denlinger, or similar.
- We accept and acknowledge that there are born-again believers who do not use the KJV, because the simple message of the gospel and many nuggets of truth can be found in many non-KJV bible versions.
- However, believers must be aware that there are inconsistencies in the corrupt Bible versions, some of them promote a works-based salvation. Such versions can pollute the gospel, or dampen the believer’s growth in the Lord.
- We believe in relying on the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth (John 16:13) and submitting to His final authority. Scripture is not of any private interpretation (2 Peter 1:20-21), but scripture is to be interpreted with scripture (Isaiah 28:10, 2 Tim 2:15).
10. FINAL AUTHORITY
- No denomination, theology, creed, teacher, group or page (including Ex-Charismatics) is the final authority. Only God’s Word is (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Timothy 2:15).
- God’s Word is magnified above His name (Psalm 138:1)
- All believers are encouraged to test all spirits against the Scripture (1 John 4:1, Acts 17:11).
11. OUR STANCE
- Ex-Charismatics does not accept any donation. All our posters, posts and Bible study notes are freely available to everyone and are NOT for sale in any form of merchandise. Anybody who tries to solicit donations in our name is not approved by us and must be reported.
- Ex-Charismatics is non-denominational and is not part of and reject the following: Pentecostalism, Charismatic movement, Word of Faith, New Apostolic Reformation, Catholicism, Calvinism, Reformed Theology, Westminster Confession of Faith, Arminianism, Protestantism, Ruckmanism, Eastern Orthodox, Universalism, Jehovah Witness, etc. Anything that does not agree with God’s Word, twists, or adds to or subtracts from God’s Word is to be marked and avoided (Romans 16:17-18, Revelation 22:18-19, Proverbs 30:5-6, Galatians 1:6-9, Mark 7:7-13, Colossians 2:8).
- We are KJV bible-believing Christians and do not adhere to a label after a teacher, denomination or theology (1 Corinthians 3:4-9, 1:11-18)
- Our admins are anonymous for the following reasons: To protect our privacy, to protect our lives against potential and dangerous persecution based in the countries we live in, and to prevent others from building a personality cult around us. We are not infallible people and we rather God increase while we decrease (John 3:30). Your prayers for us and this ministry are appreciated.